Private opinion is weak, but public opinion is almost omnipotent.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Ones best success comes after their greatest disappointments.
- Work is not a curse, but drudgery is!
- Well married a person has wings, poorly married shackles.
- A tool is but the extension of a man’s hand, and a machine is but a complex tool. And he that invents a machine augments the power of a man and the well-being of mankind.
- It is not well for a man to pray cream and live skim milk.
- Young love is a flame; very pretty, often very hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. The love of the older and disciplined heart is as coals, deep-burning, unquenchable.