A fellow can’t keep people from having a bad opinion of him, but he can keep them from being right about it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t be swayed just because they say it’s public opinion. Remember, public opinion is simple what everybody else thinks.
- Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow is too lazy to form an opinion.
- Whether a fellow winds up with a nest egg or a goose egg depends a heap on the kind of chick he married.
- A man convinced against his will; is of the same opinion still.
- Where lies are easily admitted, the father of lies is not easily kept out. Source unknown A great leader molds public opinion, a wise leader listens to it.
- The six most important words: I admit I made a mistake The five most important words: You did a good job The four most important words: What is YOUR opinion? The three most important words: If you please The two most important words: Thank You The one most important word: We The least important word: I.