A sign on the door of Opportunity reads Push.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- God supplies us with the opportunity, but He cannot take advantage of it for us.
- When a woman wants a man and lusts after him, the lover need not bother to conjure up opportunities, for she will find more in an hour than we men could think of in a century.
- Someone has calculated that in fifteen minutes a day we can read the Bible through twice in a year’s time.
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
- Too often the opportunity knocks, but by the time you push back the chain, push back the bolt, unhook the locks and shut off the burglar alarm, it’s too late.
- Opportunities are often missed because we are broadcasting when we should be listening.