Organization is the enemy of improvisation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- In a world where the outrageous has become the norm, stable organizations make no sense.
- The new organization is edgeless, permeable, amorphous… constantly re-forming according to need.
- Organizations that remain vital show their new employees that they are needed. At the same time, they never forget the value of their long-service employees. And they always give both a second chance.
- The foolish think that nothing is well done, except that which they do themselves.
- To know where you can find a thing is the chief part of learning.
- Never explain yourself. Your friend don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.