Organization is the enemy of improvisation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It is a wise person that adapts themselves to all contingencies; it’s the fool who always struggles like a swimmer against the current.
- I didn’t know I’d have to be torn down before I could be built up.
- It’s not a slam at you when people are rude — it’s a slam at the people they’ve met before.
- There are times in everyone’s life when something constructive is born out of adversity… when things seem so bad that you’ve got to grab your fate by the shoulders and shake it.
- Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
- If you start soon enough, you won’t have to run to catch up.