Organization is the enemy of improvisation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The new organization is edgeless, permeable, amorphous… constantly re-forming according to need.
- In a world where the outrageous has become the norm, stable organizations make no sense.
- Organizations that remain vital show their new employees that they are needed. At the same time, they never forget the value of their long-service employees. And they always give both a second chance.
- To know where you can find a thing is the chief part of learning.
- The foolish think that nothing is well done, except that which they do themselves.
- One of the many reasons for the bewildering and tragic character of human existence is the fact that social organization is at once necessary and fatal. Men are forever creating such organizations for their own convenience and forever finding themselves the victims of their home-made monsters.