I may not be a great actress but I’ve become the greatest at screen orgasms. Ten seconds of heavy breathing, roll your head from side to side, simulate a slight asthma attack and die a little.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There is the pleasurable orgasm, like a rising sales graph, and there is the unpleasurable orgasm, slumping ominously like the Dow Jones in 1929.
- Electric flesh-arrows… traversing the body. A rainbow of color strikes the eyelids. A foam of music falls over the ears. It is the gong of the orgasm.
- An orgasm joins you to the past. Its timelessness becomes the brotherhood; the brethren are lovers; they extend the family. I share that sexuality. It was then, is now and will be in the future.
- Oh Doris Lessing, my dear — your Anna is wrong about orgasms. They are no proof of love — any more than that other Anna’s fall under the wheels of that Russian train was a proof of love. It’s all female shenanigans, cultural mishegoss, conditioning, brainwashing, male mythologizing. What does a woman want? She wants what she has been told she ought to want. Anna Wulf wants orgasm, Anna Karenina, death. Orgasm is no proof of anything. Orgasm is proof of orgasm. Someday every woman will have orgasms — like every family has color TV — and we can all get on with the real business of life.
- The pleasure of living and the pleasure of the orgasm are identical. Extreme orgasm anxiety forms the basis of the general fear of life.
- The orgasm has replaced the Cross as the focus of longing and the image of fulfillment.