If you must cry over spilled milk then please try to condense it
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It is easier to make people cry than to make them laugh.
- We will invent new lullabies, new songs, new acts of love, we will cry over things we used to laugh and our new wisdom will bring tears to eyes of gentle creatures from other planets who were afraid of us till then and in the end a summer with wild winds and new friends will be.
- A baby sitter is someone who watches your TV set While your kids cry themselves to sleep.
- How can there be so much difference between a day off and an off day?
- An author ought to write for the youth of his own generation, the critics of the next, and the schoolmasters of ever afterwards.
- It would take battalions of angels to protect us from our dreaded dangers, though in a long lifetime few of the dangers come to anything.