If you must cry over spilled milk then please try to condense it
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It is easier to make people cry than to make them laugh.
- We will invent new lullabies, new songs, new acts of love, we will cry over things we used to laugh and our new wisdom will bring tears to eyes of gentle creatures from other planets who were afraid of us till then and in the end a summer with wild winds and new friends will be.
- A baby sitter is someone who watches your TV set While your kids cry themselves to sleep.
- An author ought to write for the youth of his own generation, the critics of the next, and the schoolmasters of ever afterwards.
- Some people would rather be wrong than quiet for a minute.
- Mostly, we authors must repeat ourselves — that’s the truth. We have two or three great moving experiences in our lives — experiences so great and moving that it doesn’t seem at the time that anyone else has been so caught up and pounded and dazzled and astonished and beaten and broken and rescued and illuminated and rewarded and humbled in just that way ever before.