Little by little, through patience and repeated effort, the mind will become stilled in the Self.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- On this path effort never goes to waste, and there is no failure. Even a little effort toward spiritual awareness will protect you from the greatest fear.
- O Krishna, the stillness of divine union which you describe is beyond my comprehension. How can the mind, which is so restless, attain lasting peace? Krishna, the mind is restless, turbulent, powerful, violent; trying to control it is like trying to tame the wind.
- He is not elevated by good fortune or depressed by bad. His mind is established in God, and he is free from delusion.
- The disunited mind is far from wise; how can it meditate? How be at peace? When you know no peace, how can you know joy?
- Still your mind in me, still yourself in me, and without a doubt you shall be united with me, Lord of Love, dwelling in your heart.
- When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a lamp in a windless place.