Little by little, through patience and repeated effort, the mind will become stilled in the Self.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- On this path effort never goes to waste, and there is no failure. Even a little effort toward spiritual awareness will protect you from the greatest fear.
- O Krishna, the stillness of divine union which you describe is beyond my comprehension. How can the mind, which is so restless, attain lasting peace? Krishna, the mind is restless, turbulent, powerful, violent; trying to control it is like trying to tame the wind.
- Governing sense, mind and intellect, intent on liberation, free from desire, fear and anger, the sage is forever free.
- That one I love who is incapable of ill will, and returns love for hatred. Living beyond the reach of I and mind, and of pain and pleasure, full of mercy, contented, self-controlled, with all his heart and all his mind given to Me — with such a one I am in love.
- Still your mind in me, still yourself in me, and without a doubt you shall be united with me, Lord of Love, dwelling in your heart.
- When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a lamp in a windless place.