He that can have patience can have what he will.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The doors of wisdom are never shut.
- It is the working man who is the happy man. It is the idle man who is the miserable man.
- Waste neither time nor money, but make the best use of both. Without industry and frugality, nothing will do, and with them everything.
- Industry need not wish.
- Industry, perseverance, and frugality make fortune yield.
- What vast additions to the conveniences and comforts of living might mankind have acquired, if the money spent in wars had been employed in works of public utility; what an extension of agriculture even to the tops of our mountains; what rivers rendered navigable, or joined by canals; what bridges, aqueducts, new roads, and other public works, edifices, and improvements might not have been obtained by spending those millions in doing good, which in the last war have been spent in doing mischief.