Heaven grant us patience with a man in love.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- God gives all men all earth to love, but since man’s heart is small, ordains for each one spot shall prove belov?d over all.
- But remember please, the Law by which we live, we are not built to comprehend a lie, we can neither love nor pity nor forgive. If you make a slip in handling us you die.
- ‘Tis beauty, so to speak, nor good talk necessarily. It’s just IT. Some women will stay in a man’s memory if they once walked down a street.
- A man’s mind is wont to tell him more than seven watchmen sitting in a tower.
- A woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty.
- There rise her timeless capitals of empires daily born, whose plinths are laid at midnight and whose streets are packed at morn; and here come tired youths and maids that feign to love or sin in tones like rusty razor blades to tunes like smitten tin.