Patience in the present, faith in the future, and joy in the doing
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Patience permits us to cling to our faith in the Lord when we are tossed about by suffering as if by surf. When the undertow grasps us we will realize that we are somehow being carried forward even as we tumble. We are actually being -helped even as we cry for help.
- Of all the things that tax a man’s patience, there’s nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.
- Patience is counting down without blasting off
- If you are tempted to lose patience with your fellowman; stop and think how patient God has been with you.
- Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow — that is patience.
- Patience carries a lot of wait