All things come to him who waits — provided he knows what he is waiting for.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- One cool judgment is worth a thousand hasty counsels. The thing to do is to supply light and not heat.
- There is such a thing as a man being too proud to fight.
- No student knows his subject: the most he knows is where and how to find out the things he does not know.
- The interesting and inspiring thing about America is that she asks nothing for herself except what she has a right to ask for humanity itself.
- We are citizens of the world. The tragedy of our times is that we do not know this.
- Generally young men are regarded as radicals. This is a popular misconception. The most conservative persons I ever met are college undergraduates. The radicals are the men past middle life.