Peace is the deliberate adjustment of my life to the will of God.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Those who have lived a good life do not fear death, but meet it calmly, and even long for it in the face of great suffering. But those who do not have a peaceful conscience, dread death as though life means nothing but physical torment. The challenge is to live our life so that we will be prepared for death when it comes.
- Boredom is a disease of the mind and psyche, an insidious disease. It not only takes the joy out of life, but the creativity as well. No one of God’s children should ever be bored with life.
- Life is but a game and we are the playthings of the gods.
- Acceptance of others, their looks, their behaviors, their beliefs, bring you an inner peace and tranquillity — instead of anger and resentment
- A phoneless cord is a great device for people who love peace and quiet.
- A spirit to find fault is an enemy to your peace and comfort, and also to the happiness of those around you. It is the key to your destruction.