Peace is the deliberate adjustment of my life to the will of God.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Those who have lived a good life do not fear death, but meet it calmly, and even long for it in the face of great suffering. But those who do not have a peaceful conscience, dread death as though life means nothing but physical torment. The challenge is to live our life so that we will be prepared for death when it comes.
- A phoneless cord is a great device for people who love peace and quiet.
- The road to daily happiness is not hard to find, it’s what we do for others that brings us peace of mind.
- God gave man the challenge of raw materials — not the ease of finished things. He left the pictures unpainted and the music unsung and the problems unsolved, that man might know the joys and glories of creation.
- God gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can hear twice as much as we say.
- If you find yourself further from God than you were yesterday, you can be sure who has moved.