Peace is the deliberate adjustment of my life to the will of God.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Peace may cost as much as war, but it is a better buy.
- Two things rob people of their peace of mind : work unfinished and work not yet begun.
- Maintain peace with men, war with their vices.
- Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
- The best way to end a war is not to begin it.
- Those who have lived a good life do not fear death, but meet it calmly, and even long for it in the face of great suffering. But those who do not have a peaceful conscience, dread death as though life means nothing but physical torment. The challenge is to live our life so that we will be prepared for death when it comes.