I’ve always been interested in people, but I’ve never liked them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The common idea that success spoils people by making them vain, egotistic, and self-complacent is erroneous, on the contrary, it makes them for the most part, humble, tolerant, and kind. Failure makes people bitter and cruel.
- If forty million people say a foolish thing it does not become a wise one, but the wise man is foolish to give them the lie.
- You are not angry with people when you laugh at them. Humor teaches tolerance.
- People who ask for your criticism want only praise.
- It is an illusion that youth is happy, an illusion of those who has lost it.
- Habits in writing as in life are only useful if they are broken as soon as they cease to be advantageous.