You are only as wise as others perceive you to be.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The difference between a mountain and a molehill is your perspective.
- Any perception can connect us to reality properly and fully. What we see doesn’t have to be pretty, particularly; we can appreciate anything that exists. There is some principle of magic in everything, some living quality. Something living, something real, is taking place in everything.
- Nothing exists until or unless it is observed. An artist is making something exist by observing it. And his hope for other people is that they will also make it exist by observing it. I call it creative observation. Creative viewing.
- The heart has eyes which the brain knows nothing of.
- To see what is right, and not do it, is want of courage, or of principle.
- If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thru chinks of his cavern.