The tongue can paint what the eye can’t see.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A single conversation across the table with a wise man is worth a month’s study of books.
- A man grows most tired while standing still.
- It is later than you think.
- Deep doubts, deep wisdom; small doubts, little wisdom.
- An inch of time cannot be bought with an inch of gold.
- Think of your own faults the first part of the night when you are awake, and of the faults of others the latter part of the night when you are asleep.