I don’t think anybody steals anything; all of us borrow.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Jazz is the big brother of the blues. If a guy’s playing blues like we play, he’s in high school. When he starts playing jazz it’s like going on to college, to a school of higher learning.
- Genius Borrows nobly.
- Immature artists imitate. Mature artists steal.
- The immature artist imitates. The mature artist steals.
- Most writers steal a good thing when they can, and when ‘Tis safely got ‘Tis worth the winning. The worst of ‘t is we now and then detect em, they ever dream that we suspect em.
- If you steal from one author, it’s plagiarism; if you steal from many, it’s research.