I don’t think anybody steals anything; all of us borrow.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Jazz is the big brother of the blues. If a guy’s playing blues like we play, he’s in high school. When he starts playing jazz it’s like going on to college, to a school of higher learning.
- Genius Borrows nobly.
- About the most originality that any writer can hope to achieve honestly is to steal with good judgment.
- Stealing things is a glorious occupation, particularly in the art world.
- If you steal from one author, it’s plagiarism; if you steal from many, it’s research.
- Most writers steal a good thing when they can, and when ‘Tis safely got ‘Tis worth the winning. The worst of ‘t is we now and then detect em, they ever dream that we suspect em.