To find out what others are feeling, don’t prod or poke. If you want play with a turtle, you can’t get it to come out of its shell by prodding and poking it with a stick, you might kill it. Be gentle not harsh, hard or forceful.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Often, I look out the window and wait. I see her as she comes and goes, to visit with everyone-it seems but me. I know that sometimes I’m not as friendly as I should be. But I’m scared- that people won’t like me. So I hide in my shell. And talk to know one. But still… I wish they would notice that I am here. I need them. Please, somebody talk to me. I need a friend.
- The road to daily happiness is not hard to find, it’s what we do for others that brings us peace of mind.
- There is an old saying that, you can’t kill a frog by dropping him into hot water. As you drop him into the hot water, he reacts so quickly that he immediately jumps out unharmed. But if you put him in cold water and gradually warm it up until it is scalding hot, you have him cooked before he knows it. The encroachment of bad habits in our lives is very much like this.
- It is not hard to understand modern art. If it hangs on a wall it’s a painting, and if you can walk around it it’s a sculpture.
- A hobby is hard work you wouldn’t do for a living.
- Do something for somebody, gladly, twill sweeten your every care; In sharing the sorrow of others Your own are less hard to bear. Do something for somebody always, whatever may be your creed. There’s nothing on earth can help you so much as a kindly deed.