The politician is like an acrobat : he keeps his balance By saying the opposite of what he does.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There is one rule for politicians all over the world: Don’t say in Power what you say in opposition; if you do, you only have to carry out what the other fellows have found impossible.
- A politician is a man who understands government and it takes a politician to run a government. A statesman is a politician who’s been dead for fifteen years.
- The mistake a lot of politicians make is in forgetting they’ve been appointed and thinking they’ve been anointed.
- I was really too honest a man to be a politician and live.
- One can say that three pre-eminent qualities are decisive for the politician: passion, a feeling of responsibility, and a sense of proportion.
- Politician: From the Greek poly (many) and the French t?te (head or face, as in t?te-?-t?te: head to head or face to face). Hence