We are not just here to manage capitalism but to change society and to define its finer values.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Most things in life are moments of pleasure and a lifetime of embarrassment; photography is a moment of embarrassment and a lifetime of pleasure.
- All war represents a failure of diplomacy.
- A faith is something you die for, a doctrine is something you kill for. There is all the difference in the world.
- I did not enter the labor Party forty-seven years ago to have our manifesto written by Dr. Mori, Dr. Gallup and Mr. Harris.
- Every political system is an accumulation of habits, customs, prejudices, and principles that have survived a long process of trial and error and of ceaseless response to changing circumstances. If the system works well on the whole, it is a lucky accident — the luckiest, indeed, that can befall a society.
- I don’t care who does the electing as long as I get to do the nominating.