The House of Lords is the British Outer Mongolia for retired politicians.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We are not just here to manage capitalism but to change society and to define its finer values.
- Most things in life are moments of pleasure and a lifetime of embarrassment; photography is a moment of embarrassment and a lifetime of pleasure.
- A faith is something you die for, a doctrine is something you kill for. There is all the difference in the world.
- All war represents a failure of diplomacy.
- I did not enter the labor Party forty-seven years ago to have our manifesto written by Dr. Mori, Dr. Gallup and Mr. Harris.
- If a politician isn’t doing it to his wife , then he’s doing it to his country.