Politics is a blood sport.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The Prime Minister has an absolute genius for putting flamboyant labels on empty luggage.
- I have never regarded politics as the arena of morals. It is the arena of interest.
- It is an axiom, enforced by all the experience of the ages, that they who rule industrially will rule politically.
- Reactionary: A man walking backwards with his face to the future.
- You’re not an M.P., you’re a gastronomic pimp.
- He seems determined to make a trumpet sound like a tin whistle.