Politics is a blood sport.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The Prime Minister has an absolute genius for putting flamboyant labels on empty luggage.
- It is an axiom, enforced by all the experience of the ages, that they who rule industrially will rule politically.
- I have never regarded politics as the arena of morals. It is the arena of interest.
- The worst thing I can say about democracy is that it has tolerated the Right Honorable Gentleman for four and a half years.
- I would rather be kept alive in the efficient if cold altruism of a large hospital than expire in a gush of warm sympathy in a small one.
- Fascism is not in itself a new order of society. It is the future refusing to be born.