Politics is the art of the next best.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Politics is not an exact science.
- When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.
- When a man says that he approves something in principal, it means he hasn’t the slightest intention of putting it in practice.
- The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
- A government must not waiver once it has chosen it’s course. It must not look to the left or right but go forward.
- An appeal to fear never finds an echo in German hearts.