I hope the two wings of the Democratic Party may flap together.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- No one can earn a million dollars honestly.
- Anglo-Saxon civilization has taught the individual to protect his own rights; American civilization will teach him to respect the rights of others.
- Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
- The humblest citizen of all the land when clad in the armor of a righteous cause, is stronger than all the hosts of Error.
- If that vital spark that we find in a grain of wheat can pass unchanged through countless deaths and resurrections, will the spirit of man be unable to pass from this body to another?
- I’m not a member of any organized political party, I’m a Democrat!