People say I’m indecisive, but I don’t know about that.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I do not like broccoli. And I haven’t liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. I am President of the United States, and I’m not going to eat any more broccoli.
- I take as my guide the hope of a saint: in crucial things, unity… in important things, diversity… in all things, generosity.
- Let the others have the charisma. I’ve got the class.
- What’s wrong with being a boring kind of guy?
- If we’ve learned anything in the past quarter century, it is that we cannot federalize virtue.
- We are enjoying sluggish times and not enjoying them very much.