The diplomatic name for the law of the jungle.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Only people who look dull ever get into the House of Commons, and only people who are dull ever succeed there.
- Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.
- People with high ideals don’t necessarily make good politicians. If clean politics is so important, we should leave the job to scientists and the clergy.
- He thinks like a Tory, and talks like a Radical, and that’s so important nowadays.
- It is my settled opinion, after some years as a political correspondent, that no one is attracted to a political career in the first place unless he is socially or emotionally crippled.
- The two real political parties in America are the Winners and the Losers. The people don’t acknowledge this. They claim membership in two imaginary parties, the Republicans and the Democrats, instead.