The diplomatic name for the law of the jungle.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A politician’s words reveal less about what he thinks about his subject than what he thinks about his audience.
- Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.
- Only very intelligent people don’t wish they were in politics, and I’m dumb enough to want to be in there.
- Prosperity and is necessarily the first theme of a political campaign.
- Only people who look dull ever get into the House of Commons, and only people who are dull ever succeed there.
- One can say that three pre-eminent qualities are decisive for the politician: passion, a feeling of responsibility, and a sense of proportion.