A majority is always better than the best repartee.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A sophistical rhetorician, inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity, and gifted with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an interminable and inconsistent series of arguments to malign an opponent and to glorify himself.
- A Conservative government is an organized hypocrisy.
- Things must be done by parties, not by persons using parties as tools.
- There is no gambling like politics. Nothing in which the power of circumstance is more evident.
- The art of governing mankind by deceiving them.
- No man is regular in his attendance at the House of Commons until he is married.