In politics, nothing is contemptible.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There is no gambling like politics. Nothing in which the power of circumstance is more evident.
- Finality is not the language of politics.
- A Conservative government is an organized hypocrisy.
- The world is weary of statesmen whom democracy has degraded into politicians.
- A majority is always better than the best repartee.
- A sophistical rhetorician, inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity, and gifted with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an interminable and inconsistent series of arguments to malign an opponent and to glorify himself.