An empty stomach is not a good political advisor.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Politics is far more complicated than physics.
- The ideals which have always shone before me and filled me with the joy of living are goodness, beauty, and truth.
- He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.
- Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.
- One need only think of the weather, in which case the prediction even for a few days ahead is impossible.
- An attempt at visualizing the Fourth Dimension: Take a point, stretch it into a line, curl it into a circle, twist it into a sphere, and punch through the sphere.