What this country needs is radicals who will stay that way regardless of the creeping years.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The essence of our effort to see that every child has a chance must be to assure each an equal opportunity, not to become equal, but to become different- to realize whatever unique potential of body, mind and spirit he or she possesses.
- He thinks like a Tory, and talks like a Radical, and that’s so important nowadays.
- A radical is a man with both feet firmly planted in the air.
- An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.
- Politicians should never put themselves first: governments should put people first and all of us should put our country first.
- When the doctrine of allegiance to party can utterly up-end a man’s moral constitution and make a temporary fool of him besides, what excuse are you going to offer for preaching it, teaching it, extending it, perpetuating it? Shall you say, the best good of the country demands allegiance to party? Shall you also say it demands that a man kick his truth and his conscience into the gutter, and become a mouthing lunatic, besides?