The end move in politics is always to pick up a gun.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Here is God’s purpose — for God, to me, it seems, is a verb not a noun, proper or improper.
- Tombs are the clothes of the dead and a grave is a plain suit; while an expensive monument is one with embroidery.
- When I’m working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.
- A proverb is much matter distilled into few words.
- There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.
- Rashness is the faithful, but unhappy parent of misfortune.