Politics is the reflex of the business and industrial world.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The political arena leaves one no alternative, one must either be a dunce or a rogue.
- The State is the altar of political freedom and, like the religious altar, it is maintained for the purpose of human sacrifice.
- Idealists are foolish enough to throw caution to the winds. They have advanced mankind and have enriched the world.
- The higher mental development of woman, the less possible it is for her to meet a congenial male who will see in her, not only sex, but also the human being, the friend, the comrade and strong individuality, who cannot and ought not lose a single trait of her character.
- Every daring attempt to make a great change in existing conditions, every lofty vision of new possibilities for the human race, has been labeled Utopian.
- Before we can forgive one another, we have to understand one another.