Politics is the reflex of the business and industrial world.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The political arena leaves one no alternative, one must either be a dunce or a rogue.
- The State is the altar of political freedom and, like the religious altar, it is maintained for the purpose of human sacrifice.
- Idealists are foolish enough to throw caution to the winds. They have advanced mankind and have enriched the world.
- Only when human sorrows are turned into a toy with glaring colors will baby people become interested — for a while at least. The people are a very fickle baby that must have new toys every day.
- In the true sense one’s native land, with its background of tradition, early impressions, reminiscences and other things dear to one, is not enough to make sensitive human beings feel at home.
- The motto should not be: Forgive one another; rather understand one another.