If a politician isn’t doing it to his wife , then he’s doing it to his country.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- You slam a politician, you make out he’s the devil, with horns and hoofs. But his wife loves him, and so did all his mistresses.
- A man who is a politician at forty is a statesman at three score and ten. It is at this age, when he would be too old to be a clerk or a gardener or a police-court magistrate, that he is ripe to govern a country.
- What this country needs is more unemployed politicians.
- It is unfair to expect a politician to live in private up to the statements he makes in public.
- A politician is a statesman who approaches every question with an open mouth.
- Don’t fall in love with politicians, they’re all a disappointment. They can’t help it, they just are.