Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If it’s going to come out eventually, better have it come out immediately.
- Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem.
- We cannot always assure the future of our friends; we have a better chance of assuring our future if we remember who our friends are.
- Even a paranoid can have enemies.
- For other nations, utopia is a blessed past never to be recovered; for Americans it is just beyond the horizon.
- The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.