There is no such thing as no chance.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible.
- I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know what can’t be done.
- The best we can do is size up the chances, calculate the risks involved, estimate our ability to deal with them, and then make our plans with confidence.
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.
- Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.
- Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason so few engage in it.