There is no man living who isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks he can do.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- What’s right about America is that although we have a mess of problems, we have great capacity, intellect and resources — to do something about them.
- The object of living is work, experience, and happiness. There is joy in work. All that money can do is buy us someone else’s work in exchange for our own. There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something.
- You will find men who want to be carried on the shoulders of others, who think that the world owes them a living. They don’t seem to see that we must all lift together and pull together.
- The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed.
- One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.
- It doesn’t matter to me if a man is from Harvard or Sing Sing. We hire the man, not his history.