Has a woman who knew she was well-dressed ever caught a cold?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Undeserved praise causes more pangs of conscience later than undeserved blame, but probably only for this reason, that our power of judgment are more completely exposed by being over praised than by being unjustly underestimated.
- So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.
- If a woman possesses manly virtues one should run away from her; and if she does not possess them she runs away from herself.
- For the woman, the man is a means: the end is always the child.
- A woman may very well form a friendship with a man, but for this to endure, it must be assisted by a little physical antipathy.
- Everything in woman hath a solution. It is called pregnancy.