You can’t pray a lie.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.
- One of the striking differences between a cat and a lie is that the cat has only nine lives.
- A lie can run around the world six times while the truth is still trying to put on its pants.
- I never could tell a lie that anybody would doubt, nor a truth that anybody would believe.
- Warm summer sun, shine kindly here. Warm southern wind, blow softly here. Green sod above, lie light, lie light. Good night, dear Heart, Good night, good night.
- If you don’t like the weather in New England, just wait a few minutes.