One today is worth two tomorrows.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today.
- Work as if you were to live a hundred years. Pray as if you were to die tomorrow.
- Tomorrow every fault is to be amended; but tomorrow never comes.
- If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing.
- Your net worth to the world is usually determined by what remains after your bad habits are subtracted from your good ones.
- Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.