You must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- As long as our government is administered for the good of the people, and is regulated by their will; as long as it secures to us the rights of persons and of property, liberty of conscience and of the press, it will be worth defending.
- The wisdom of man never yet contrived a system of taxation that would operate with perfect equality.
- Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in.
- It’s a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word.
- Heaven will be no heaven to me if I do not meet my wife there.
- There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses.