No one has a corner on success. It is his who pays the price.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- What keeps so many employers back is simple unwillingness to pay the price, to make the exertion, the effort to sacrifice their ease and comfort.
- A constant struggle, a ceaseless battle to bring success from inhospitable surroundings, is the price of all great achievements.
- Success is the child of drudgery and perseverance. It cannot be coaxed or bribed; pay the price and it is yours.
- There is no investment you can make which will pay you so well as the effort to scatter sunshine and good cheer through your establishment.
- When a man feels throbbing within him the power to do what he undertakes as well as it can possibly be done, and all of his faculties say amen to what he is doing, and give their unqualified approval to his efforts, — this is happiness, this is success.
- To many a man, and sometimes to a youth, there comes the opportunity to choose between honorable competence and tainted wealth. The young man who starts out to be poor and honorable, holds in his hand one of the strongest elements of success.