I would not talk so much about myself if there were anybody else whom I knew as well.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I should not talk so much about myself if there were anybody else whom I knew as well.
- When any real progress is made, we unlearn and learn anew what we thought we knew before.
- If I knew for a certainty that a man was coming to my house with the conscious design of doing me good, I should run for my life.
- You must not blame me if I do talk to the clouds.
- Youth gets together with their materials to build a bridge to the moon or maybe a palace on earth; then in middle age they decide to build a woodshed with them instead.
- A perfectly healthy sentence, it is true, is extremely rare. For the most part we miss the hue and fragrance of the thought; as if we could be satisfied with the dews of the morning or evening without their colors, or the heavens without their azure.