All problems are finally scientific problems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A nap, my friend, is a brief period of sleep which overtakes superannuated persons when they endeavor to entertain unwelcome visitors or to listen to scientific lectures.
- You must not suppose, because I am a man of letters, that I never tried to earn an honest living.
- When it comes to the point, really bad men are just as rare as really good ones.
- The only way for a woman to provide for herself decently is for her to be good to some man that can afford to be good to her.
- It is all that the young can do for the old, to shock them and keep them up to date.
- Democracy is a form of government that substitutes election by the incompetent many for appointment by the corrupt few.