All problems are finally scientific problems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A nap, my friend, is a brief period of sleep which overtakes superannuated persons when they endeavor to entertain unwelcome visitors or to listen to scientific lectures.
- Youth is such a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children.
- Even the youngest of us may be wrong sometimes.
- It is all that the young can do for the old, to shock them and keep them up to date.
- Youth, which is forgiven everything, forgives itself nothing: age, which forgives itself everything, is forgiven nothing.
- You must not suppose, because I am a man of letters, that I never tried to earn an honest living.