All problems are finally scientific problems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A nap, my friend, is a brief period of sleep which overtakes superannuated persons when they endeavor to entertain unwelcome visitors or to listen to scientific lectures.
- Democracy is a form of government that substitutes election by the incompetent many for appointment by the corrupt few.
- Though I can make my extravaganzas appear credible, I cannot make the truth appear so.
- A man of my spiritual intensity does not eat corpses.
- We know now that the soul is the body, and the body the soul. They tell us they are different because they want to persuade us that we can keep our souls if we let them make slaves of our bodies.
- We live in an atmosphere of shame. We are ashamed of everything that is real about us; ashamed of ourselves, of our relatives, of our incomes, of our accents, of our opinions, of our experience, just as we are ashamed of our naked skins.