We have a problem. Congratulations. But it’s a tough problem. Then double congratulations.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Everyone who achieves success in a great venture, solves each problem as they came to it. They helped themselves. And they were helped through powers known and unknown to them at the time they set out on their voyage. They keep going regardless of the obstacles they met.
- To solve a problem or to reach a goal, you don’t need to know all the answers in advance. But you must have a clear idea of the problem or the goal you want to reach.
- There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. That little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.
- When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it.
- You are a product of your environment. So choose the environment that will best develop you toward your objective. Analyze your life in terms of its environment. Are the things around you helping you toward success — or are they holding you back?
- Self-suggestion makes you master of yourself.