Avoiding a problem doesn’t solve it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When I’m working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.
- A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved.
- Brady’s First Law of Problem Solving: When confronted by a difficult problem, you can solve it more easily by reducing it to the question: How would the Lone Ranger have handled this?
- Problems are solved on the spot, as soon as they arise. No front-line employee has to wait for a supervisor’s permission.
- The easiest way to solve a problem is to pick an easy one.
- There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve.