You may delay, but time will not, and lost time is never found again.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today.
- He who waits upon fortune is never sure of dinner.
- For the want of a nail, the shoe was lose; for the want of a shoe the horse was lose; and for the want of a horse the rider was lost, being overtaken and slain by the enemy, all for the want of care about a horseshoe nail.
- Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of.
- Employ thy time well, if thou meanest to gain leisure.
- Leisure is the time for doing something useful. This leisure the diligent person will obtain the lazy one never.