Property is organized robbery.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Gambling promises the poor what property performs for the rich, something for nothing.
- A man of my spiritual intensity does not eat corpses.
- Ladies and gentleman are permitted to have friends in the kennel, but not in the kitchen.
- Though I can make my extravaganzas appear credible, I cannot make the truth appear so.
- Democracy is a form of government that substitutes election by the incompetent many for appointment by the corrupt few.
- A nap, my friend, is a brief period of sleep which overtakes superannuated persons when they endeavor to entertain unwelcome visitors or to listen to scientific lectures.