No question is so difficult to answer as that which the answer is obvious.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- No man who is occupied in doing a very difficult thing, and doing it very well, ever loses his self-respect.
- Great art is never produced for its own sake. It is too difficult to be worth the effort.
- It is difficult, if not impossible, for most people to think otherwise than in the fashion of their own period.
- The word question is derived from the Latin quarrier (to seek) which is the same root as the word for quest. A creative life is a continued quest, and good questions can be very useful guides. Most useful are open-ended questions; they allow for fresh unanticipated answers to reveal themselves.
- He who knows all the answers has not yet been asked all the questions.
- An educated man is one who has finally discovered that there are some questions to which nobody has the answer.