Our reason may prove what it will: our reason is only a feeble ray that has issued from Nature.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Many a happiness in life, as many a disaster, can be due to chance, but the peace within us can never be governed by chance.
- It is not from reason that justice springs, but goodness is born of wisdom.
- We are never the same with others as when we are alone. We are different, even when we are in the dark with them.
- Remember that happiness is as contagious as gloom. It should be the first duty of those who are happy to let others know of their gladness.
- They believe that nothing will happen because they have closed their doors.
- Whenever a person strives, by the help of dialectic, to start in pursuit of every reality by a simple process of reason, independent of all sensuous information — never flinching, until by an act of the pure intelligence he has grasped the real nature of good — he arrives at the very end of the intellectual world.