Whoever thinks of stopping the uprising before it achieves its goals, I will give him ten bullets in the chest.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- All men should have a drop of treason in their veins, if nations are not to go soft like so many sleepy pears.
- The greater part of what my neighbors call good I believe in my soul to be bad, and if I repent of anything, it is very likely to be my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well? You may say the wisest thing you can, old man, — you who have lived seventy years, not without honor of a kind, — I hear an irresistible voice which invites me away from all that.
- Insurrection is an art, and like all arts has its own laws.
- In the relations of a weak Government and a rebellious people there comes a time when every act of the authorities exasperates the masses, and every refusal to act excites their contempt.
- The burning of rebellious thoughts in the little breast, of internal hatred and opposition, could not long go on without slight whiffs of external smoke, such as mark the course of subterranean fire.
- When the sword of rebellion is drawn, the sheath should be thrown away.