The worst thing that one can do is not try, to be aware of what one wants and not give in to it, to spend years in silent hurt wondering if something could have materialized — and never knowing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- To fail is a natural consequence of trying, To succeed takes time and prolonged effort in the face of unfriendly odds. To think it will be any other way, no matter what you do, is to invite yourself to be hurt and to limit your enthusiasm for trying again.
- Once a person says, This is who I really am, what I am all about, what I was really meant to do, it is easier to decide how to spend one’s time.
- There is some place where your specialties can shine. Somewhere that difference can be expressed. It’s up to you to find it, and you can.
- In the end, the only people who fail are those who do not try.
- You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.
- If you could get up the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed.